Move-in Info for 127 S Barnard St
Hi Everyone- This email is being sent to all tenants. Please be in contact with your roommates to make sure they received this important information as well. You should add my email address to your safe list, as this will be the primary means of communication throughout your lease.
In order to make move-in day, August 13, 2020 starting at 12:00 noon, go smoothly there are a few items that need your attention.
1. Your full August rent amount is due August 1, 2020. This payment covers August 13-31, 2020 and August 1-4, 2021. All future rent payments will be due on the first of each month. You can individually make payment online with Cozy.co for your monthly rent due on your joint lease. You should have already received an invitation email from Cozy to sign up and link your bank account.
2. If you wish to pay your rent for the entire year (2% discount allowed) or by the semester (two payments of 6 months each, no discount), call or email the office for details. You will have to mail a check for either of these payment options.
3. Once the rent for August is paid, whoever will be arriving first on move–in day should contact me on August 12 for the keypad code for the apartment door.
4. **If you have not already turned in the parking agreement(s) for the free space(s) included in your rent, please do so immediately. The same parking agreement is used for free or purchased spaces. We have a few parking spaces left at the Beaver Ave and College Ave lots to purchase. Call for final availability before turning in the paperwork and payment. You can fill out the parking agreement from this link: http://www.psuhouses.
com/wp-content/uploads/2019/ 10/PPG-Parking-Agreement-2020- 21-fillable-1.pdf The completed form should be mailed with the full payment to get one of those spaces.
5. The utility companies you need to contact for service to your apartment are below:
- Electric – West Penn Power (First Energy) 800-686-0021
- Internet/TV cable – (suggestions) Windstream 866-445-8084 or Comcast 888-655-4075
It is recommended you call the utility companies now and let them know your move-in date so they can get you on their list. Do not wait until after you have moved in.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Cheryl, Rental Manager
Cheryl, Rental Manager
Follow Us On Instagram
Off-Campus Houses, Apartments & Parking at #Penn State.🦁
#psu2021 #psu2022 #psu2023 #psu2024 #PSU