What are the most common security deposit charges?
- Missing keys. (Put all entry keys on the counter.)
- Missing keys. (Put bedroom keys inside of deadbolts.)
- Stains and Cigarette burns on carpet. (If the carpet is ruined, you bought it)
- Missing or destroyed furniture.
- Scratches on hardwood floors.
- Anything that ruins the paint job on the wall.
- Garbage, personal items and furniture left behind.
- Repainting rooms back to Sherwin Williams Dover White from any other color.
A summary of what to do at Move Out can be found here.
Posted in: Move Out Information
Follow Us On Instagram
Off-Campus Houses, Apartments & Parking at #Penn State.🦁
#psu2021 #psu2022 #psu2023 #psu2024 #PSU