127 S Barnard – Move-in Info for partial renewal
Hi Everyone – This email is being sent to all tenants. You should add my email address to your safe list, as this will be the primary means of communication throughout your lease. Please be in contact with your roommates to make sure they received this important information as well.
In order to make move-in day, August 4, 2020 starting at 12:00 noon, go smoothly there are a few items that need your attention.
1. Your full August rent amount is due August 1, 2020. This payment covers August 4-31, 2020 and August 1-4, 2020. You can individually make payment online with Cozy.co for your monthly rent due on your joint lease. You should have already received an invitation email from Cozy to sign up and link your bank account.
2. If you wish to pay your rent for the entire year (2% discount allowed) or by the semester (two payments of 6 months each, no discount), call or email the office for details. You will have to mail a check for either of these payment options.
3. You need to be in contact with your roommates who are on the lease for this year to coordinate when you plan to move in and get your keypad code for the apartment door from them.
4. Check with your roommates to make sure all the utilities that you are responsible for are already in one of the tenant’s names. If not, contact me and I will give you the information to contact the utility companies and get the account put in your name. Do not wait until you have moved in.
5. **If you have not already turned in the parking agreement(s) for the free space(s) included in your rent, please do so immediately. The same parking agreement is used for free or purchased spaces. We have a few parking spaces left at the Beaver Ave and College Ave lots to purchase. Call for final availability before turning in the paperwork and payment. You can fill out the parking agreement from this link: http://www.psuhouses.
com/wp-content/uploads/2019/ 10/PPG-Parking-Agreement-2020- 21-fillable-1.pdf The completed form should be mailed with the full payment to get one of those spaces.
Cheryl, Rental Manager
Cheryl, Rental Manager
P.O. Box 1057
State College, PA 16804
Text, Phone & Fax 814-238-6656
Follow Us On Instagram
Off-Campus Houses, Apartments & Parking at #Penn State.🦁
#psu2023 #psu2024 #psu2025 #PSU