PSU Houses | Off Campus Housing and Parking near Penn State

Search More

How do we set up utilities?

Your electric is provided by West Penn Power.
Your gas service is provided by Columbia Gas
Water service is provided by State College Borough Water Authority. You can reach them at(814) 238-6766 or

Comcast is available in State College. You can reach them at 1-800-COMCAST or 1-800-266-2278 or

Cable and internet is also provided by


Posted in: Move in Information